Sunday, June 7, 2009

i have decided that i will talk or discuss issues with regards to work only to the minor few who genuinely care or truly understand exactly what i am going through in school... i sincerely appreciate the endless endearing moral support from my girlfriends.. my dearest ladies, it makes me feel so much better about myself, really.. *huggles*

i seriously think i need to revamp my 'Cupcake Chicas' website really soon.. its getting a wee bit too boring for me... now waiting for wak johnny to vector out the logo for me.. heh..

time is really the essence of life... i realized that i dont even have time to cook or bake anymore... *sigh* its very upsetting & pathetic honestly... most of the time i will come home feeling super drained and tired... i will just collapse (always unglamourously) into bed as soon as i possibly can because i have to be awake by 3.30am (!!!) the very next day...

i am extremely blessed to have a special someone who makes sure i have something to eat at work, every single day without fail... for all the effort he puts in to cook my daily breakfast meals, i can never thank him enough... he is really a true gem :-)

there are a bunch of other stuff which i wanted to blog about as well... but as always im too lazy to crystallize my thoughts and type it into words.. perhaps i'll just save all my personal input into the recesses of my mind for the time being..

till whenever.. ciao... *blows kisses*

No comments: