Sunday, March 29, 2009

my crazy desire to resign from my full-time job is really getting to me. the more i think about it, the more determined i am to just drop everything and embark on my 'cupcake chicas' venture with all my heart and soul.

but many said i'm not talking sense at all. now that i am posted to another (much better) place, no doubt i am indeed grateful that i have been given alot of faith, encouragement & support by the management. i shouldnt be wasting the golden opportunity which has been laid for me, should i. i have been told numerous times that it will be unwise of me should i ever do that. but honestly, the career path they planned for me isnt exactly what i planned to be in. i am quite contented to just stay in my previous track as it is the primary reason i decided to join the service in the very first place.

but oh well.. it is this same job that pays the bills. and i still love it nonetheless. it is my passion after all. i am well aware that whatever i have done, i know it is worth all my time and energy whenever i see the smiley faces.

but there are certain issues which are making me extremely exhausted, drained and feeling demotivated. i really really am. i dont know how much more i can take. i dont know how i can be more understanding or accomodating. it is almost like a 'one-man' show, and it is tiring you know. i am only trying to do my work to my best capability. so far, alhamdulillah i have been able to keep all my tasks in check despite all odds and without much assistance. but i just realized it is starting to affect my emotional & physical well-being.

some advised me to stop or at least reduce my tuition commitments, assuming that it can possibly help to make me feel much better. but after much consideration, i do not think i want to do that. although i may not have any ounce of energy left after slaving myself the whole day at work, i actually do enjoy and feel much more happier going for these evening tuitions as i only teach and nothing else. i was actually thinking of taking up more slots if i have more time to spare.

'cupcake chicas' is of course, what i thoroughly love doing the most. it is my personal remedy, an avenue for me to destress. i have always wanted to have a full-scale business of my own and i seriously believe i can achieve that with 'cupcake chicas'. looking at all the so-called haute couture exclusive cupcakes from various books and international websites, i get super frustrated as i know i able to do likewise. but i cannot do it because i do not have the time. baking & creating those uber nice cakes definitely consume alot of time and energy. i can just stay at home the whole day, devotedly placing all my concentration and effort in improving and making the best designed cakes or cupcakes. i truly want to do only that, as it simply makes me happy.

but i cant :-(

No comments: